While on my mission I can be contacted at ashley.lynch@myldsmail.net

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Hello My Name is Sister Lynch

After much waiting I am finally on my way! Sunday evening I was set apart by my Stake President, so I am officially a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!  The feeling that comes with that is wonderful.  You may now call me Sister Lynch.  I am so grateful for a wonderful family and many amazing friends who love and support me.  Thank you everyone who wished me well on my way!  One of my favorite things that we did while here in Utah was to go to the Salt Lake Temple.  I was able to go with my parents and wonderful friend Tanille, it was such a beautiful and spiritual experience.  I love the temple!  It is truly the house of the Lord and I am thrilled that I will have one in my mission!  We were able to see many of my friends here in Provo which was a blast! On Wednesday, February 1st I reported to the Provo Missionary Training Center!  I could not be more excited!  I am going to miss everyone so much, but I know that this is what I am supposed to be doing and I cannot wait to serve!  I almost felt bad that I wasn't more emotional leaving when my family was, but being here felt right and I couldn't feel anything but excitement