While on my mission I can be contacted at ashley.lynch@myldsmail.net

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2018

"because she loves Jesus"


This week was crazy and so busy but we saw so many miracles!!!!
The biggest thing I would like to tell you about is our little friend Aries :)
She got baptized this week!!!!
It was absolutely incredible! When she was asked by our Bishop why she wanted to get baptized she said because she loves Jesus. How perfect is that? That is what conversion is, doing things out of love for Christ. She may only be eight and doesn't know everything yet, but what she does know are the most important things.
I have loved working with her and her family. There has been such a change in their home since her baptism. A greater peace and a greater evidence of the spirit in their home. It is truly amazing what happens in our lives when we keep the commandments and when we do the small and simple things that invite the spirit into our lives.
This is why I am serving a mission. I am here to help others find joy, greater peace, hope, and unite families. Most importantly, and how all of that is accomplished, I am here to help others come closer to Christ through sacred covenants like baptism. 
I am so grateful for my opportunity to serve. It has changed my perspective on life completely and helped have a greater desire to strive to be more like Aries, and do things out of my love for Christ.

I love you all! Just keep smiling!