While on my mission I can be contacted at ashley.lynch@myldsmail.net

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Change=Joy




Exciting news of the week: KERRY HASKINS GOT BAPTIZED!!!! I cannot tell you how happy I am. This past transfer has changed me so much. It is my final one and I felt like it has been a culmination of everything I have learned so far on my mission. I have been seriously stretched, I have had to rely on nothing but my Savior for guidance and strength and I have needed to exercise a lot of faith. Like any other situation that requires these elements, we have seen a lot of miracles come from it. But the greatest miracle of all is Kerry and this step she has made to bring herself closer to Jesus Christ. She has experienced so many changes in her life as she has worked hard to more closely align her life with Christ's gospel and has received so much joy. This is our purpose in life, to receive joy! And Christs ways is the way to happiness in this life and eternal life in the world to come. I am so grateful that I have been able to watch Kerry and so many of my other friends begin their journey on that path through baptism. 

I love you all, have a wonderful week. And remember, just keep smiling!